Birch Plywood, EXT, from Russian Federation
Format: 1525x3050 mm
Thickness (mm): 4, 6.5, 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24
Grade: BB, BB/CP, BB/C, CP, CP/C, C
Surface quality: sanded, one side sanded, non-sanded
Formaldehyde emission class: E1
Water resistance: advanced
It is a multilayer construction material made by gluing of birch veneer. Number of veneer layers is always uneven. To improve plywood endurance the veneer layers are positioned in crossing directions of wood grains.
The distinctive feature of this product is usage of the glue based on phenol formaldehyde resins. It makes the goods extra strong, with a low saturation coefficient. This plywood can be used in external environment. There are no reasons to worry about its physical and mechanical properties.
EXT birch plywood is used for the following purposes:
- External and internal construction works and interior decoration;
- Furniture manufacturing;
- As construction materials;
- Automobile manufacturing;
- Railway coach manufacturing;
- Flooring manufacturing (parquet, laminated flooring, parquet board, linoleum).